lördag 14 juli 2007

Spaces

Spaces

By Dr. Mohammed Shadi Keskin Translated by Munir Mezyed Here I am Your Spectrum haunts me Alone, like an enigma I watch through my window Spaces And walls besieging me Thus I close my eyes without my lashes Being awake without a moon And depart without a travel.. I write to you my sighs Upon the recitation of insomnia While the ink is from my worry My messenger to you is my thigh Features of the sorrow of my drowning Take away my despair, take away my vain And what so ever obscenity I have in myself Take me like a melody On the swing of destiny I pass the avenue a Without a feet Or steps Or travel My age is the age of universe My ambition towards you is eternal Is my eternity without a trace…? I am the moments of those who died without a reason And lived without a purpose Time and I are in war I blame my age Unless it increases insomnia Unless I live in danger I wake on pain And slumber not without pain I am billion dilemmas The universe’s illusion is one side The illusory fire of hell is on the other side Fir and I are in my pulse Life without failure I am so acquainted with life’s misfortunes They do not make my foot quaver Then how come now the doctor of time Asks me What my illness was Do I bestrew my wounds Spaces? Will I tell him about the past About the memory I live for? Will I tell him That I am a string with no Instrumental playing I am an error without an apology In my rebellion I am a rage That touches in secret my weakness My wound and I are in my fate I always gather My bleeding But when the time of my traveling to you Comes Be sure I will scream o my self …enough! You blunted my history And tore my times And buried my peers While I used to hide my tear This soul In my palm hand Thus I will Yell: O my self ….Enough…!

Inga kommentarer: